Check at feedburner, saw the growing rate of subscribers’ everyday and hope to have more readers of the new post. But when checked the stats, FUCK UP! Excuse me, why aren’t subscribers reading the new posts?
The above thing is like an unsolved mystery for me. Seriously I think this is most complex thing then finding the total number of person Paris Hilton slept with. The amount of subscribers is rising day by day but if you filter the readers among the subscribers, the result is nearly null. Why is this happening? And the shittiest thing is if people don’t want to read the future articles of the post then WHY THE FUCK DO THEY SUBSCRIBE?
People just subscribe the blog if they find it interesting and useful for them. But the useful things they subscribe are deleted so fast like the movie of Jennifer Lopez goes out of cinema hall. I don’t get even 5% of my subscribers reading my new post. What may be the reason behind this? I DON’T KNOW!!!!
I don’t think this is just my problem rather I think it happens to all of the bloggers around. People subscribe to your blog; you get happy to have more readers and while checking your stats, don’t forget to put your hands on your head!!!
Here I am not giving the solution nor am I investigating the question. I am just asking to all of you in search of better advice. Excuse me, why aren’t my subscribers reading my posts?
If you too Fall In My Category Then Please Share Your View Through Comments.
If you find my post somehow okay and want to Subscribe then please Promise me that YOU WILL READ MY POST!!!

Some Worst Posts!!!
Selling Lindsay Lohan’s ASS To Get Blog Traffic!!
The Easiest Way To Get Traffic From Digg!
How To Get Traffic From Mybloglog?

2 comments
  1. Julie December 1, 2007 at 10:00 AM  

    Would it help to tell you that I read this post? If so, yay! If not....sorry?

  2. Anonymous December 8, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

    Right then, the solution would be to take down your subscriber button and stop allowing people to subscribe. Or just simply delete your feeds.

    Or maybe, better still just pass all your subscribers to me.

    :-)