Ever wondered why your site is not listed in top ten pages of Google? There may be 2 reasons. Either your site has rotten content like mine or you don’t have any backlinks pointing towards your site. If you belong to first one then I am sorry I can’t help you. But if you belong to latter category then I have brought a little good news for you. No no, your mother-in-law is not dead nor your neighbor is fired from his job, its something related to your blog. And the good news is……… (Drumroll Please!), GET A FREE AND NICE BACKLINK FROM MY BLOG. (Was that good news?)
And yes you shouldn’t do any tough or shitty work to get a backlink. You don’t have to write a poem praising me nor you have to subscribe me or review my blog. Just JOIN MY MYBLOGLOG COMMUNITY and get a free backlink with additional description of your site. Wow JACKPOT! Just a few second’s work and you get a free backlink. What more do you want? And yeah if you keep stick around my blog like a blog addict then I think you can get lot more opportunities for the promotion of your blog. Though it is a new site, it has already screwed many other sites and jumped huge in Alexa rank. And before few days I was on the 1st page of Google (sadly I am not there now) for my post on Jon Davies E-book. And I know I am going to climb huge steps more. So its really going to be profitable to you.
I hope you all know the importance of backlinks (if you don’t know, go and please shave your arse). Even the simple backlink is plus point for your site. So what are you waiting for? Go and join my mybloglog community and enjoy your backlink within 24 hours.
If you want to see how your link will be shown check my backlink page.

Some WORST posts.
Lindsay Lohan quitting drugs-Can Dog Live without a Bone?
4 UNCOOL ways to promote your blog: Praise, Beg, Misuse and Irritate.
What should I do now? Start selling Potatoes?

2 comments
  1. Bruce Thong September 26, 2007 at 1:24 AM  

    You are damn humorous...good work

  2. BillyWarhol September 26, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

    LOLLLLLLL

    I'm Bikini Waxing + Whacking me Balls as we Speak!!

    ;PPP

    Yer Linked Bro!!

    Cheers! Billy ;))

    Peace*